Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 4 of 30 Days of Blogging – Favorite Book

Along with the large majority of Americans I loved The da Vinci Code and while I was not crazy about Angles and Demons, I found The Lost Symbol to be a great read.

420x300-dan-brown-lost-symbol-420x0

The chick-lit lover in me has to claim The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella to be on the top on my list. I loved every single book in this series and have read most of them more than once. If you have seen the movie but have not read the book I urge you to go out and read the books because they do not even compete with the utter junk that was the movie.

   c28985 

I read The Help earlier this year and have recommended it to almost everyone asking for a book recommendation.

 the-help

The Hunger Games is a series of three books (the third one comes out next week!!!!). It is considered a “teen book”, in the same category as Twilight but, in my opinion, is a very good read for anyone. Alex and I both really love these books, they are addicting! Hunger_Games_and_Catching_Fire_by_Lesslya

No comments: