Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 Days of Blogging

I found this blog challenge over at Macon A Mess and thought it was a great idea, especially since "Show Us Your Life” if on hiatus for the summer.

___________________________

Here is the list...

Day 1-your favorite song

Day 2-your favorite movie

Day 3-your favorite television program

Day 4- your favorite book

Day 5-your favorite quote

Day 6- 20 of my favorite things

Day 7-a photo that makes you happy

Day 8-a photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9-a photo you took

Day 10-a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11-a photo of you recently

Day 12-something you are OCD about

Day 13-favorite fictional book

Day 14-favorite non-fictional book

Day 15-your dream house

Day 16-a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17-favorite art piece (drawing,sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18-my wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19-a talent of yours

Day 20-a hobby of yours

Day 21-favorite  recipe

Day 22-favorite  website

Day 23-a youtube video

Day 24-where I live

Day 25-your day, in great detail

Day 26-your week in great detail

Day 27-my worst habit

Day 28-whats in my handbag/purse

Day 29-hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30-a dream for the future

___________________________

Day 1 – My favorite Song

It has always been a challenge for me to answer this questions. Typically, I always give my top three, so that is what I am going to do today….except I am going to take one out because I will use it for the answer to another question in a few days. So in no particular order these are my top three favorite songs and one honorable mention…..

John Lennon – Imagine

James Taylor – Fire and Rain

Bob Seger – Old Time Rock N’ Roll

Honorable MentionJeff Buckley – Hallelujah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah. I know this sounds morbid, but when I die I want that played at my service. It is so hauntingly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

just a heads up...i may be stealing this challenge sometime in the future...it's a great idea :-)