Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 16 of 30 Days of Blogging – A song that makes you cry

Remember way back to day 1 of 30 days of blogging when I told you that one of my top three songs i was saving for a later post well here it is. Let It Be by The Beatles is one of my favorite songs but it also a song that I rarely make it though (while listening alone, typically in the car) without crying. It reminds me of the weeks prior to moving out of State College. I was so torn about that move because I loved where we lived and i loved my job, loved it. It was a hard move for me and i still long for living in Centre County. If i could pick up and move anywhere tomorrow it would be back there.

I am going to come back and do Day 15 with is my dream house, i just need more time to put all of those thought and ideas together!

No comments: