Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mingle

image

Happy Monday! March 1st YAY!!!! If you would like to join in on the fun just click on the icon above to be directed to Eighty MPH Mom's page to get the details.

I had to record my video today on youtube(the webcam driver is not installed on my camera since i upgraded my system) and i am not 100% sure that it is working. Here is the link if you want to watch it on youtube.

Today's Questions?

1. Do you like to garden? What are your favorite flowers?
2. Faves: Coke or Pepsi? Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate? Coffee or Tea?
3. What nationality(s) are you? Or what is the primary one?
4. Do you watch the Winter Olympics? What is your favorite sport?

Of course here are some pictures from little man over the weekend.

…the new face he likes to make.

DSC01380 DSC01390

4 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

It is SO hard to find foods that aren't processed or are organic and safe. Trader Joe's is always a good start, if you have one near you : ) I used to grow beans and zucchini at our old house. Here I can't because of the raccoons and squirrels.

Oh I love the sticky-notes too - aren't they wonderful?

Ooooh Orchids - love them!

Your little guy is just darling. I sure miss having a little one!

Thank you for mingling!

ScrappinMichele said...

Oh boy, not sure I would want to see that show about our food. We are lucky that our grocery store offers a lot of local products and non-processed choices so I do try to do it as often as I can. But, I'm sure there are a lot of places I could make more changes. But baby steps, right?!

Your little guys rosey cheeks are so cute.

Erin said...

Lol, love the Monday Mingle! What a cute idea :)

Erin said...

Lol, love the Monday Mingle! What a cute idea :)