Thursday, March 4, 2010

My First Award

Thank you Rebecca for giving me the beautiful blogger award! You all must check out Rebecca’s blog, if you don’t read it already, she has an adorable daughter named Zoe Jane that is just a few weeks younger than Liam.

I am currently in the process of beautifying my blog with a makeover by Melissa at Bluebird Design Studio so be sure to check back for our big reveal! I am super excited!

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. I am a avid bath taker. The number of shower i have taken since living in our house i could count on one hand. To me a bath, even a very short one, is still 10 minutes of relaxation.

2. I love the Disney channel. Hannah Montana, Wizards of Wavery Place, and Jonas are some of my favorite shows and i love the Disney channel original movies. I can’t wait until Liam is old enough so we can watch together.

3. I’ve got a thing for silver foxes like Pierce Brosnan and Anderson Cooper. To me men are like fine wine…. they keep getting better (looking) with age.

4. I listen to everything, from Michael Jackson to James Taylor to Kenny Chesney to Nine Inch Nails.

5. I’ve had my hair every color of the natural hair color rainbow…blonde, light brown, dark brown, black, and even red.

hair

6. I had never changed a diaper before i had Liam. At the hospital no one showed us how  so we have been “winging it” ever since.

7. If i could go back to high school and change one thing that would still leave me where i am at today (with Alex and Liam) i would have been on the golf team instead of being a cheerleader.

I’d like to pass this award on to some of my favorite mommy bloggers:

Liz at The Hentges Family

Jill at The Averitt Fam

Sarah at Mr. and Mrs. (and Baby) Smith

Joy at When Does Daddy Come Home?!

No comments: