Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was so incredibly fun! My parents and brother came down on Wednesday to celebrate with us and my Mom and I cooked all day Thursday.

IMG_4014

IMG_4019IMG_4023 

Liam enjoyed his first donut for breakfast and loved it.

 IMG_4028

Posing with our turkey!

 IMG_4029

He was so sweet and gave Daddy a ton of Thanksgiving kisses.

 IMG_4033

Ready for lunch with his gobble gobble bib.

 IMG_4034

Post lunch mess!

 IMG_4036

Eating some chips with Pop and Uncle Matt. He thought sticking his hand in the bag was a lot of fun.

 IMG_4038

Last year as a held my 5 week old I could not fathom in one year I would be sitting next to him as he chowed down on Thanksgiving dinner with me. He loved, loved, loved the cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes.

 IMG_4049

Everyone sitting down to eat.

 IMG_4051

The difference one year makes.

 DSC00529 IMG_4053

Our little family on Thanksgiving.

 IMG_4057

Yummm whipped cream! He loved the apple cream pie!

 IMG_4059

3 comments:

The Small Fry said...

Wow Sarah! I'm so impressed with Liam using a regular plate and not picking it up to toss around?! I would need to use a suction plate for Jordan since he loves to turn it upside down! :)

Bev Johnston said...

Your table looked beautiful... this is no surprise to me! I love that your family was there with you!!! I second being impressed with Liam's eating off of a plate. Case's would absolutely have wallpapered the wall and possibly the ceiling 2 minutes in! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Stephanie said...

Your little family is so beautiful. I love seeing the picture from last Thanksgiving; Liam has grown and changed so much!