Monday, May 10, 2010

Two years ago today…..

…i married my best friend.

Pro Wedding Pictures 002 

We had friends and family stand by us as we entered into a new chapter of life.

n26605988_32422806_7553

We spoke words to symbolize our lifetime commitment to one another. “With all that I am and all that I have i honor you”.

Copy of Pro Wedding Pictures 041  Copy of Wedding 510 067 

We celebrated into the night with wonderful people.

 pro pics 023 

We took a short trip out of town because we were moving 600 miles away and closing on our first house in eight days.

Wedding 510 107

 

Alex,

   It has been an amazing two years. It is hard to believe just how many life changes we have experienced in such a short time. It has been a truly amazing journey and i wouldn’t want to have experienced it with anyone else but you. You are my rock. You keep me calm when i feel out of control, you make me smile when i want to cry, you support me in every dream i have, you make me feel love and safe.

   You are the best father. Liam is so lucky to have a man like you to look up to. The pure, unconditional, and deep love that you show for that little boy added a whole other level to the traits i admire about you. You work so hard to provide for Liam and I. You gave me the dream of staying home to raise our family, and for that i will forever be grateful.

   It is hard to believe, after all these years, i can wake up everyday and somehow love you more. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for every thing you do.

Love always,

Sarah

1 comment:

The Howard Bunch said...

Congratulations Sarah!!

In answer to your question, come back to my comments! :-)