Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Things that make you happy!

My ultimate happy day…

The weather would look like this….. sunny sky, crisp air, and beautiful changing trees.

dirtroad4

Walking around downtown State College…

allen_street_1 old_main

…with these two boys.

IMG_0402

Wearing one of these.

HOOD-ALUMNIOVAL!000-10855_d

Spending the afternoon relaxing in one of these

6270566A65UC279292M

…sipping on a pumpkin spice latte

pumpkin-spice-latte

and reading a good book on the nook.

barnes-noble-nook.   

In a clean house with a fall/harvest/pumpkin candle burning.

soy-wax-candles 

….mmmm pure bliss!

9 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Fall is my favorite time of year, too! I seriously can't get enough of it - I am so happy summer's here but I keep thinking how excited I am for apples and pumpkins and beautiful trees. I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy summer! haha

Unknown said...

What an awesome day- I think this would be very close to mine too, only with a University of Washington sweatshirt and maybe a little more chocolate included :) Have a great visit with your parents! (p.s. I am happy to know I am not the only one that lint rolls my couch!)

The Gould's said...

We have a lot of similarities in our blog posts! I heart holidays, pumpkin spice lattes and fall! love your blog - follow it weekly!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lil guy :)
Happy Friday!

Heather said...

I love fall and crisp cool days too. Love the things that make you happy, your little boy is a cutie!!

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Just found your blog! Great post and pictures!

Kelly said...

Wonderful list!!!
Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

I've been living on the West Coast since '96 and still find myself missing a tradition autumn season.
What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Sounds like a fun day...love all those things! Your son is absolutely adorable, and I LOVE the name Liam...super cute. :)