Monday, May 24, 2010

Blog Award

My new blog friend Jessica passed along this award to me and i could not be more honored. Thanks Jessica!

versatile-bloggeraward

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. Like Jessica who gave me this award, i have never *knock on wood* been stung by a bee and often wonder if i am allergic.

2. I have a very good memory for things people tell me and sometimes feel like people think i am creepy because i remember so many details.

3. When i am driving somewhere i have not been before or if i am in a lot of traffic (aka downtown Indy) i turn down the radio so i can see better.

4. I got my first pet when i was 19 years old. She is now a 5 year old, full grown, Maine Coon and a total Daddy’s girl…she is a sassy one.

5. I am pretty sure Liam and I are considered “regulars” at Joann Fabrics. I contemplated asking if they needed a one night a week worker, a discount would be awesome! I had to make a list of all the projects i have going, i believe there are around twelve.

6. I wore shorts, true shorts, today for the first time in at least three years. They were from high school. I kind of felt like a hussy thus we didn’t leave the house but I was THRILLED i got them on!

7. I get a TON of catalogs in the mail (Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, etc.) so i started an inspiration book with clippings of all the things i love instead of keeping the whole magazine. Now if only i had a way of keeping recipes from my Rachael Ray magazines. I always feel like i am going to throw it away and there will be a recipe in there i will want to try down the road.

I am going to pass this blog award on to these 14 amazing bloggers. Thank you all for filling my google reader with entertaining stories, encouragement, and inspiration.

Tiffany at Cupcake Dream

Meredith at La Buena Vida

Brittney at Living Life Abundantly

Rebecca at A Southern Boy and A City Girl

Sarah at Mr and Mrs (and baby) Smith

Liz at The Hentge’s

Emily at The Pilots Wife

Delia at The Love Life

Sarah Jane at For the Love

Shannon at Double The Blessings, Twice The Love

Heather at Life At Sonic Speed

Stephanie at Confessions of a City Eater

Jill at The Averitt Fam

Heather at Handmade Mommy

5 comments:

Jill said...

Awww...thanks so much for the award, girl!!

Loved reading your list of random things!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

You're very welcome! Glad we "found" each other! :) I am so with you on #2! I often ask people things I already know about them so I don't seem creepy that I remember details! haha

Emily said...

Thanks Sarah! That is so sweet of you to pass it on.

And I do the same thing if I'm driving in an unfamiliar city. It's like I'm more likely to miss a turn if I can't hear. :)

Sarah Larsen said...

Thank you oh so much! Your comment was so sweet and totally made my day! I love reading your blog too.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it along to me! I love blogging because I get to meet other great bloggers like yourself :)