Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday day off

Since Alex worked this weekend he was off today and Friday. Today we were expecting a huge order to come in at Sears with our new washer, dryer, range and tractor. Alex headed down to pick it up this afternoon while Liam and I made some cookies and cream rice krispie treats, he was such a good helper aka taste tester, he can eat his weight in marshmallows.

IMG_5083

Testing out the new tractor. He was SO excited when he saw this on the back of the truck.  IMG_5085

A few weeks ago we got Liam this little cat and he just loves it and loves on it. He makes everyone give “oreo” kisses and gives him/her lots of kisses too. Why yes that is his Tigger halloween costume….he carries it around most of the day like a blankie.

 IMG_5089 IMG_5091

Liam's favorite activity is going though all of the kitchen drawers and pulling out some random items to make into toys. Tonight it was a loose leaf tea strainer which became a really cool hat for everyone. IMG_5092 IMG_5094

I absolutely love the phase we have just entered where we put everything back and close doors. It is just too cute to see him run back and put something away and close the door or drawer, plus the house stays a little bit cleaner with my little helper.

I’d also like to give a big Happy Birthday wish to my best friend since kindergarten, Cristen, and a great blog friend Stephanie. I hope you girls had a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the tractor picture! So cute. I know what you mean about putting stuff away, shutting doors, etc. I absolutely love that! I try to take advantage of that now because I'm sure in a few years she won't want to lift a finger like my 12 y/o :lol:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! xoxo

Liam is so adorable! I can't wait until Cati's in that pick up and close doors stage.