Monday, April 18, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks

16w

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 since my last appointment but +0 total, I am back to my starting weight now.

Maternity Clothes: Pants yes because they are so much more comfortable and some shirts that aren’t too big.

Gender: Four weeks!!

Movement: More pokes this week than last :-)

Sleep: I need more of it!!

What I miss: nothing, except maybe feeling good 

Cravings: nothing to strong this week, still loving everything fresh (the produce section is my favorite!)

Symptoms: still sick (i am pretty sure I reverted this week…ugh), exhausted, persistent headache which I am pretty sure is from being tired, and heartburn already!! I have not had heartburn since the day before I had Liam…and yeah, I didn’t miss that!

Best Moment this week: Feeling more defined movement has definitely been the best!

I had my second appointment this week and to be honestly I am considering finding another group of doctors to go to. I knew moving here any doctor I had had big shoes to fill because my experience with Liam was so phenomenal, I would give anything to be able to go to my doctors again! Every time I go into the new office I leave with a bad feeling like it is just not the right fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!!! I really hope you find a doctor you like soon! Or, just find a midwife and have him or her at home! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Your belly looks so much bigger this week! I hope you find a doctor that fits with you better.