Friday, April 29, 2011

17 Weeks (and 4 days…better late then never)

I kept putting off publishing this weeks update because, well, i didn’t really get “dressed up” this week because I didn’t have a car which means Liam and I didn’t go anywhere which meant I didn’t feel the need to change out of yoga pants. Anyway, I am just posting without a picture for my documenting purposes. I will note that I did add a gender voting poll on the right side so make sure to log your vote before mid-May.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: same as last week,  +0 total I am back to my starting weight now.

Maternity Clothes: Pants yes because they are so much more comfortable and some shirts that aren’t too big.

Gender: Three weeks!! I added a gender poll to my sidebar so take a second to vote on what you think this kiddo is going to be!! (ahem…that means you too family members that are reading)

Movement: Yes, i am 100% positive that I am feeling this kiddo now. They are much more quite than Liam was that is for sure but I do get the reassurance a few times a day that they are in there and doing okay.

Sleep: mmm yes i’d still love more

What I miss: nothing

Cravings: food haha I have just been hungry this week!

Symptoms: heartburn (really didn’t miss that) and sciatica pain (already?!) I had a lot of sciatica pain with Liam during the last third of my pregnancy with his but it has started already with this one. Last week was the worst but I am feeling much better this week. I have not been as sick this week, still had a few bad days and very sensitive to some smells but overall better.

Best Moment this week: Spending Easter with family and not having to drive 12 hours to enjoy the holiday together! We also had beautiful weather the end of last week into this week and Liam and I are loving being outside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!

Stephanie said...

It's not letting me vote, but I say girl!