Friday, January 22, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Shopping Spots

Favorite shopping spots - stores and on-line

Since having Liam three months ago I have been putting off clothes shopping until I am back to my pre-pregnancy size. When I was pregnant I purchased most of my maternity clothes at the goodwill, target, or motherhood maternity. Our goodwill is awesome, point blank. They carry a lot of target new stock and I was able to get two pairs of jeans with the tags still on them, a few shirts with tags, and some work shirts from motherhood that were brand new. I loved the secret fit belly pants from motherhood for work. My favorite article of maternity clothing, that I am still wearing, is the racer back tank tops from Target. I love layering them under tissue tees because they are super long.


For Liam we love Carter’s one piece sleepers. He is in them 6 out of 7 days a week and I think we have everyone they make. I also get a lot of his clothes at Target. They have such cute little boy long sleeve graphic bodysuits and then knit pants fit him great. Marshalls is also a favorite of ours. It is the best place to get cute Ralph Lauren outfits for a great price.

Once I do get down to my optimal size my favorite stores are The Limited, Ann Taylor Loft, and Ralph Laruen. During my last month of pregnancy we took a trip to the outlet malls by us and I feel in love with the clothes they had in Banana Republic and J Crew. I am crossing my fingers that by the time the warm weather rolls around I will be able to buy myself a few new things from these stores. Here are a few that i love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love J Crew and Ann Taylor Loft too! If only I had the money to support my habit!

Have a great weekend!