Sunday, February 26, 2012

Packin’ heat….

Well I checked off another thing on my 30 by 30 list! Today Alex, Jer and I went to shoot some guns! Jer is Alex’s best friend, since forever, he is kind of like my unofficial brother-in-law, he has the orange hat on in the picture below and he may be the reason I get a third of my 30 by 30 list completed. IMG_1143

All morning Alex was asking me if I was nervous and I could honestly say no I wasn’t, at all, but I have no idea why. We all ended up having a great time! I definitely want to do it again (but it has got to be warmer next time, I was freezing!).  Alex was so excited to shoot this gun because it is like the ones he uses is his xbox games.

 IMG_1145IMG_1146

Alright, here is me being (and looking) totally ridiculous, I was kind of giddy, don’t laugh at me (but gladly laugh with me)! I love how I look at them for reassurance after every shot…

The AR 15, I was a little intimidated by this one because of the “kick back”  it had on both Jer and Alex, and you know they are just a bit bigger then me. The target we were shooting at is far away in the picture, Jer is talking behind me looking through binoculars.

1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

"okay now what?" hahaha

good for you! :)