Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine’s

We had a wonderful Valentine’s Day today (and prep day yesterday)!

Yesterday

Lucy is finally big enough that I feel comfortable using cloth diapers on her so we switched over early last week; isn’t that fluffy baby butt just the cutest thing?!

IMG_0839

Blowing raspberries before bedtime, clearly mocking me that she was going to actually sleep! IMG_0847

Liam coloring, he loves to color!

IMG_0944

I held Lucy for her nap yesterday, which I don’t ever do but she just looks so sweet on content. When she woke up Curious George was on and she just loved watching it, she isn’t a big fan of anything Liam normally watches so this was a new finding.

IMG_0945IMG_0947

Liam and I getting ready to bake cookies. Whenever I tell him to smile for a picture with me he makes this face…..oy

IMG_0954

Baking cookies for all of our Valentine’s!!

IMG_7151

IMG_7157

IMG_7161

IMG_7168

He was covered is just a little bit of flour…just a bit…

IMG_7170

Our cookies, yummmm!

IMG_0956

I put together bags for Liam and Lucy with some little things. Liam got some new matchbox cars, a pack of dinosaurs, some peanut butter chocolate candy, M&M’s (of course), a new book, and a foam sword. Lucy got some new footie jammies and a diamond ring rattle.

IMG_0955

Valentine’s Day morning! Cars!! and a motorcycle and airplane, (“cyc” and “airpain”)!!

IMG_7175

I told Liam all I wanted for Valentines Day was a picture of him with his sister, he was to into his new book at this point to care.

IMG_7181

My sweet Valentines. I purchased this shirt for Lucy back in June for $1 at Babies R Us, can’t believe the day was here for her to wear it! Time is flying!!

 IMG_7190IMG_7192

Lucy with her new rattle and Liam with his dinosaurs.

IMG_0957IMG_0958

After breakfast (funfetti pancakes) we headed over to my parents house for the day. Liam got a soccer ball (“sock ball”) and Lucy got (her favorite thing ever) a can of formula! Liam is on a kick (haha no pun intended) with soccer and he is so good! I have a few videos that I need to post of him kicking the ball.

IMG_0959

Mama and her Valentines!

IMG_0960IMG_0977

…ok this picture just cracks me up … four months old and already making the “duck face” haha we are in for it!

IMG_0976

When Alex got home we all played and played before bed time.

IMG_7193

IMG_7211IMG_7212

…and I finally got my present

IMG_7217IMG_7221IMG_7223

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the duck face photo!!! She is adorable!!!! And I love him with his toys too cute!!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

love the last one and the black and white with you and lucy. so sweet!

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Such a great post! So many things to comment on. Okay.....

1. Love your kiddos names!

2. Your V-day cookies turned out beautifully. Love the picture of your little guys hands on the cookie cutter.

3. Your children are adorable!

Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"