Monday, May 14, 2012

Ordinary Everyday Life

I’d usually say after such a long blog hiatus that I need to play catch up but in all honesty nothing much has been happening around these parts, just chugging along this thing called life.

 IMG_2200

Since Lucy has become mobile, just as we suspected, she is a little tail. She follows Liam to play and follows me into the kitchen, she’s never to far behind.

IMG_2201IMG_2205

Chicka girl LOVES her some pasta, just like Mama.

IMG_2203

The day my “kid who hates sleep” decided to sleep until 10am because Dada was on baby duty…. clearly there is some kind of agreement I was not made aware of.

IMG_2213

IMG_2214IMG_2222

Hugging it out … blurry but too cute not to share!

IMG_2224

I spent a whole week as a single parent while Alex was in Texas last week….this about sums it up….. IMG_2227

We jumped in puddles!

IMG_2234

Liam and Baby Bunny…this poor little beat up bunny goes EVERYWHERE with us! IMG_2239

I am not sue if I am just cheap or extremely frugal but I tend to only go to the goodwill on half off days. On Wednesday Alex’s Mom came over to give me some time to “decompress'” (since Alex was out of town) so I took advanced and headed to half off day. Check out the loot! Lots of Ralph Lauren, Gap, and Gymboree for $1-2, gotta love that!

IMG_2244

This is Liam’s fish Tebow that lives at Alex’s parents house. He was so cute and started singing a song about Tebow.

IMG_2249

On Friday we planted some herbs in a windowsill planter. Liam had fun helping and Lucy ended up grabbing the plastic and pulling the planter towards her, ripping off some herbs and eating them…so shocking. IMG_2265IMG_2267

IMG_2279

Mothers Day 2012

IMG_2280

1 comment:

The Howard Bunch said...

I am impressed you planted herbs with your littles! Brave!