Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just our Wednesday evening.

Practicing his skeleton pose…with kissy lips.IMG_3578 

Obviously showing his feelings about having his picture taken with me. Thanks Liam!

IMG_3589

You know I love doing this…it gets me every time! What a difference a year makes!

 2019549890103403101yVRNRq_fs IMG_3597

Spaghetti! It KILLS me that my offspring isn’t into pasta…i have no idea how this happened since I eat it daily.

 IMG_3598

All clean and hanging out in his Elmo robe snuggling with his Tigger costume. IMG_3606 IMG_3608 

::Thank you all for your advice and comments on the “I hate milk and I want my bottle back” saga. I have been doing 2oz of milk and 4oz of formula to try and transition him. Sometimes it takes a bit of coaxing just to get him to drink that little bit but he is doing okay with it.::

No comments: