Thursday, January 29, 2009

Using this outlet to let it all out

I am stressed out and worried and i have only been awake for 30 minutes....... not a good sign for the rest of the day!

So today is CD14 ... ovulation day.... except it is not looking that way. My CM is still fairy dry, OPK negative yesterday. Last month my temperature had increased by CD 14 and this month it is a degree lower than last month on this day (one degree is significant in the TTC world).

Way before we started trying i had this gut instinct that something was wrong with me and that conceiving would be much harder than everyone thought for us. Obviously these gut instincts were tied to me observing my body every single month for the past few years. It just never seemed right because it was off from what the normal should be and even though every women's normal is different i still felt as though it was too abnormal.

I realize that i should made a doctors appointment to make sure everything is ok and be able to fix anything that isn't ok but i have two reasons for putting it off. One is that they scare me to death..... and two is that i would want to go tomorrow not in a few weeks, that waiting would drive me crazy beyond belief.

Quote: Hope is always available to us. When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say, "Yes," and hope will reappear.
Author: Monroe Forester
Source: Body, Mind and Spirit

No comments: