Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another tip from my coach.....

Another tip my coach gave me for staying positive while waiting for my big fat positive (BFP in the TTC world) was making lists. Since i love making lists and ideas boards i decided to that her up on this idea. I am sure there will be many list and posts of things i like to come but here is my first. I wanted to post pictures of room ideas i like for our little bambino.

I love this room! I love the combination of sage green walls and the dark wood furtiture. If little Lucy comes i would use pink as the accent color and if it little Liam i would stick with bright white accents.


I love how the walls are painted in this nursery and again the dark wood furniture.



I love this travel system. Can you tell i have an affinity for a certain color palate for the most part? I like this because we would be able to use it again for a second child (god willing) even if it was a different sex. I think it is really cute :-)

That is my list for today. Ekkkk it makes me even more excited. The next suggestion my coach had was to actually paint the room.....hmmmmmm i am not sure if the hubs will let me go THAT far hehe :-)

No comments: