Sunday, January 25, 2009

My new bag :-)

I love purses. Mmmm yes yes i have a soft spot in my heart few a new bag :-) It has been awhile since i have purchased one and could not be more excited about the choice i finally ended up making. I needed a brown shoulder bag and here is why. I love my Louis Vuitton Speedy bag, i really do. It was my second LV piece and my first LV bag but i carry quite a lot of baggage and holding that bag in my hand or on my forarm was rough and not very enjoyable. It is great when you want to sneak snacks intot he movie theater but for a long day out of shoping it was quite cumborsum and tiring so i have been on the look out for a new shoulder tote. I have a black leather coach bag that i have used religiousy since i bought it three years ago and it still looks as thought i bought it yesterday, Alex is even fond of this bag. So i turned to coach again looking for a brown leather tote. After much debate i purchased this bag.....
I love it, love it, love it!!!! It has a red satin interior which was the main selling point to me... i love a little unexpected spice :-)

No comments: