Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally....

What I've learned in the last few months is that it is extremely hard to take a (decent) picture of a two and a half year old. If he is looking at me he is usually making a cheesiest "cheese face" or some other silly face ...as seen here...





yesterday we had another nice day after a few cooler ones so we took advantage and headed outside after dinner. My goal....get some pictures of Liam and I finally did get a few good shots of him, finally!




I threw this together yesterday just for fun and because you know it always blows my mind. I am with her every single day yet it goes unnoticed until you look at pictures side by side. With Liam I feel like when you look at his itty bitty baby pictures it still looks like Liam but not Lucy, i think she looks so different then when she was born. She definitely...ya know....filled out a bit but we love that little kissable chunk :-)

No comments: