Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meet our Elf Edgar

Last night we watched The Elf on the Shelf movie with Liam and he woke up to an Elf welcome breakfast this morning.

IMG_6265

I set up a little table in our family room and made it very special for him.

d530cfde189611e19e4a12313813ffc0_7

Liam was a little shy to the Elf, I am pretty sure he remembered the story from the night before.

 

IMG_6267

Waiting on breakfast and playing with cars.

IMG_6271

Eating his cinnamon roll cake for our special breakfast.

IMG_6277

Tonight our little Elf will be busy building a small block tower.

IMG_6282

2 comments:

The Small Fry said...

Jordan's about to meet our elf this weekend! It's so cool that you guys have an elf too! ;)

Tracey said...

I have been debating on getting the elf for Andrew. I think you inspired me to get it. Liam is so cute! Miss you guys!