Thursday, October 13, 2011

A deal

I LOVE deals! Groupon, eversave, very jane … you name it I probably subscribe to it! I have saved so much over the last year (especially at Christmas time) since following all these deal sites. I got a great one today and wanted to share it with you all too!

If you follow a lot of blogs I am sure that you have heard of the Erin Condren Life Planner; it has been all the rage in blogosphere over the last two months but it is $50 … for a planner and I am cheap LOL so i didn’t jump on that bandwagon fast.

Well on One Kings Lane when you sign up (it is free to do) you get a $15 credit. Erin Condren is running a deal on there for a $50 gift card for $25 and if you apply your $15 credit it ends up being $10 ….. so i am getting my life planner for $10! SCORE!! If you are not in the market for planner you can get gift labels or address labels for free (they are $12 and $15 on sale so with you credit they are free). Here is the link if you want to take advantage! 

https://www.onekingslane.com/invite/sarahpawlowski9

ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments: