Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Phone Photo Drop

Since getting my new phone I have been taking so many pictures of Liam with it. At our old house I would keep my camera on my bakers rack which was right between the kitchen and living room where we spend most of our day but here in the new house I have not found a safe stop to have it handy at all times so for now the phone will do.

Doesn’t he look so comfy napping on the couch after a hot afternoonIMG_0077

Playing in the tub with his Sesame Street buddies, he likes to make them dive in.  IMG_0080

He struggled using utensils for so long until I gave him a regular adult fork instead of a plastic toddler one and he is doing so good!

 IMG_0081

Lately Liam has become very into lining up his cars. The all have to face the same direction and are always neatly in line. The other day I was making lunch while Liam was playing in the living room, later in the afternoon I went in and saw what he had been working on ….. the car arch, pretty impressive if i do say so myself.

 IMG_0082

The next day we had the car “L” (L for Liam I suppose).

IMG_0085

Now instead of solely running around the circle in the house we also ride our quad around the circle.

IMG_0084

All of these 90-100 degree days have lead to lots of time in the pool!

  IMG_0091

Early weekend mornings with our Pooh slippers.

 IMG_0095

More lining up of the cars before they raced around the family room.

 IMG_0097

Liam and Lucy snuggling…

 IMG_0104

I will try anything to get this picky eater to eat…for lunch we tried peanut butter sandwich pops…yeah it didn’t work but at least he picked it up….that is a start.

 IMG_0107

Giving his beloved dog a ride this morning.

 IMG_0112

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The Liam and Lucy cuddle picture is the cutest! I laughed when I saw his food plate; it's just like Cati's! I hate this picky eater stage because they end up eating the most random combination of things.