Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updating ...Finally

Wow...so much has happened since the last time i posted! Arg ...why can't i keep up with updates!

May 21st we had our 17 week check up and things went great! For the first time we were able to HEAR the heartbeat, the doctor said the little one is too big to hind anymore :-) He then went on to tell us stories about other very active children and how some will move while we (on the outside) are listening to the heartbeat and wouldn't you know not two seconds later the little one dove down and turned so the doctor had to hunt for it for a few minutes :-) I guess your shy like you mama or just a little stinker :-)

During the last few weeks i have started to feel the baby move! It is amazing, crazy but absolutely the best feeling ever. Over the past week it has gotten stronger and i swear our child is taking kick boxing classes. Alex said it is a baby Fedor :-) I was so excited on Sunday because Alex was able to feel it for the first time...it was awesome. I have to laugh at some of the times the baby starts to kick; for example...it likes the Jonas Brothers, Krispie Kream doughnuts, gets board at work, and didn't like when i was relaxing getting a prenatal massage. :-)

My family was here from the 21st to Memorial Day and we had a great time. We were able to go out for a wonderful dinner at Stone Creek to celebrate mothers day, my dad's birthday, matt's graduation, and our and my parents anniversary. On Sunday the boys went the Indy 500 and my mom and i went shopping and to lunch. We went to Babies R Us and picked out the nursery room furniture which i am so in love with then we went to Buy Buy Baby and then to lunch at Stir Crazy which was amazing! Last we went to Motherhood and my mom bought me some amazing clothes for the summer! You Pops (my dad) also told me that my due date is my grandfathers birthday! He really wants you to stay in there until that day, which would be amazing and very special.

Tomorrow is a BIG day! It is our big ultrasound where we get to know if it is a Liam or a Lucy in there. I have been scouring the internet looking for all the old wives tales to see if i could make an educated guess, you know because tomorrow still seems too far away. Here are the stats from family guesses. All of Alex's family thinks it is a boy, my mom and brother also think it is a boy, as well as Alex, me, my dad and sister, as well as some co-workers think it will be a girls.....so we will see whose right. From the old wives tales and Chinese predictor chart it says boy.

No comments: