Monday, June 22, 2009

My life today

MY THOUGHTS AND LIFE FOR TODAY
June 21st, 2009

Outside my window...the road has dried from the early morning store, i need to bring our trash can in and get our mail.

I am thinking...how much i want to be a SAHM, what i can do to make money while home, how much i wish i could straighten up this house and go to the grocery store, how much i can't wait for October to be here.

I am thankful for...my husband, family, in-laws, friends, our beautiful home, that we have jobs in the economy, the blessing of baby Liam, the hope of good things to come.

From the kitchen...i have a cup of tea and lemon cookie straws.

I am wearing...Alex sweat pants and a white tee shirt.

I am creating...baby Liam's room.

I am going...to straighten my house on my lunch break.

I am reading...What to Expect When your Expecting.

I am hoping...for a great visit with the in-laws.

I am hearing...the fan inside my work computer running and my keys typing.

Around the house...there is some weekend clutter that needs to be picked up and clothes in the bedroom that need to be put away.

One of my favorite things...is looking at before and after furniture that folks find at yard sales/goodwill and refinish, it inspires me and amazes me at the potential things have.

A few plans for the rest of the week...working Monday-Friday, doctors appointment on Thrusday, canal day at work on Friday, corn hole tournament and cookout on Saturday with Alex softball team, and going to two softball games on Sunday, oh and frantically cleaning because my in-laws are coming on Tuesday!!! Fingers crossed that the crib and glider come in this weekend so that Alex and his dad can put it together and i can make up baby Liam's crib!!!!!

A picture to share... table top idea for baby shower

No comments: