Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

I got the best birthday present ever ... the spotting has stopped!!! Oh the relief i am feeling and sense of optimal hope. I went to the doctors again yesterday to have more blood draw to check my hcG levels. Last Thursday they were 200 which is in the normal range and by yesterday they should be somewhere over 1,000 if they doubled everyday like they should be, i should know by Wednesday or my next appointment which is next Thursday. Physically i am feeling great! My symptoms include: a few bouts of nausea, sore breasts, frequent urination!, and feeling physically exhausted by the end of the day ... all this from a baby the size of a lentil bean :-)

I really need to give props to Alex who has been absolutely amazing! He has picked up doing so much around the house and is taking such good care of me, i appreciate all he is doing so so so so much!!! I love you <3


An update to my update: As i sit at my desk at work and write this with my pants unbuttoned and half unzipped another one of my symptoms include bloating! Which i have never experienced before....it is not fun. My pants feel so tight when i sit down and leave an red indentation from the buttons, i need to find a solution to this one soon. ::shh:: i am also constipated which i have never experienced before this one is also awful! I have been trying to eat more fruits and vegetables, drink much more water, and eat an activia yogurt each day...hopefully it will get better.

No comments: