Friday, October 2, 2009

9 months - 36 weeks

How far along: between 36 and 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +28 pounds at my appointment yesterday
Maternity clothes? Yes, many of which don't fit anymore
Stretch marks? nope, even the doctor mentioned that yesterday, lucky girl so far
Sleep: is getting bad again, last night was up every hour to go to the bathroom and between bathroom breaks with contractions
Best moment this week: Liam likes to stick his feet so far out on my right side between my hip and last rib and i love feeling his little feet. I also had my work baby shower yesterday which was a ton of fun. We also got the pack n play out of his nursery and there is so much more room, we reorganized downstairs and have it all set up for his arrival. Last weekend i packed my hospital bag so i am ready to go! Alex was nesting last weekend and shampooed our carpets and cleaned the whole house, awesome!!!!
Food cravings: not really, i did really want to go to the mall downtown yesterday for a cinnabon but alex said no and that we could go this weekend
Labor Signs: Nope, got checked yesterday--starting to efface but no significant dilation yet, i have been getting more intense BH contractions and come minor cramping. Last night walking to the bathroom was almost impossible a few times because of the pressure he was putting on me.
Belly Button in or out? In i don't think it will every POP
What I miss: wearing regular clothes, i can't wait to go shopping, for christmas all i want is gift cards to Ann Taylor Loft and The Limited :-)
What I am looking forward to: My last day of work is next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness i am SO excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the last few weeks of it being just the 2 of us, well 4 if you count our furry little ones.

No comments: