Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yard sale jackpot and birthday party

Seriously, I cannot even begin to tell you how good i made out yard sale-ing today! Alex’s Mom and I have been hitting up yard sales on Saturdays for a few weeks now and today took the cake! I, obviously, was in the market for anything functional and pink since all we  have is blue in our house. The first sale we went to today was a group of families selling all baby items…i mean it literally looked like babies r us threw up on the yard, craziness! The lady who we purchased all our stuff from had three boys and her last was a girl (born in the fall) who she went WILD buying stuff for. Not only did I get a TON of clothes but also a brand new (girly) bouncy seat and a (girly) tummy time mat, AND two pairs of brand new, in the box robeez (for $1), plus a few other pairs of brand new shoes. Seriously, we made out like bandits today, I am so so happy and grateful that we came upon this sale!

 060411105759

Post washing girls clothes, LOTS of 0-3 month footed sleepers! IMG_5383 

and fall stuff for Liam.

IMG_5385 

This afternoon we went to a birthday party for Alex’s cousin Maria who is turning four. I was a bad blogger and forgot my camera but snapped a few pictures of Liam running around with my phone. I think it was probably one of the most fun days of Liam’s life. He got to run around without anyone holding him back for a full two hours! He had so much fun running and playing with the other kids. I am so proud of my little guy who can hold his own around older kids. He loved running down the tumble track, i think he thought it was a race track because of like yellow line.

060411155800 060411155815

When we got home from the party we got a package in the mail and it was Liam’s new pair of Florida Gator crocs…he did not take them off until he went to bed, the kid has a thing for wearing sandal type shoes 24/7.

IMG_5380

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! You got tons of stuff! I love garage saling!!!

The Small Fry said...

A pair of Robeez for $1?!!! LUCKY!!! :)

Sara said...

Look at all the stuff you got! What an amazing day of yard sales. Fun getting all those bargains!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

WOW!! That is like the best yard sale success story I've ever seen - ha! Seriously some great stuff...how exciting! And the last picture? So stinking cute...love it!