Monday, August 10, 2009

Bargaining with my son ,...

Dear Liam... if you move off my sciatica i promise to buy you a pony! Please dear child shift your head you are killing me.....

For the last three days i have been experiencing excruciating back pain--sharp shooting pains down my tail bone down my legs, every movement send a shock of pain, plus intense pressure in my spine. Over the weekend i would estimate i did around 5 hours of stretching and yoga to try and ease the pain...no luck. Honestly i just sneeze and screamed because of the intensity of the pain--and i have a pretty high pain tolerance. WOW i can't wait for October! I didn't want to call the doctor to ask if this was okay because i don't want to sound like a wimp and i figure back pain is so common late in pregnancy i should be expecting it but after talking with Erin today i think i may call tomorrow morning just to see if they have some tips.

No comments: