Tuesday, July 7, 2009

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? none that are noticeable
Sleep: depends on the day, i've started to get leg cramps during the night now which has been a little rough this week
Best moment this week: getting SO much of the nursery done. The crib is up and the bedding is on, the chair is here, room is painted, new ceiling fan is up and we have ordered the car seat, stroller, pack and play, and get a swing!!!
Food cravings: nothing in particular this week
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: be able to walk normal, he is starting to feel really heavy Oh and not having to pee every hour
What I am looking forward to: my shower coming up next month
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom but i did start a project this week for my little guy. I am hand painting a name plate sign for his door which is coming along very nice.

No comments: