Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? on my hips? but i think they have been there since i was younger
Sleep: :-( not much...waking up at random times and cannot fall back to sleep, attempting to sleep on left side which leaves me with a neck and backache for the rest of the day
Best moment this week: co-workers pointing out the baby bump and Alex rubbing it :-)
Movement: i think so, started feeling internal twitching (best way to describe it) a few weeks ago (14) felt it maybe 2-3 times a day when i was watching tv or reading this week i felt it more like 5 times a day and it catches me off guard when i am working
Food cravings: Popsickles! i ate 5 in one hour the night a got them
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: shopping at The Limited for cute summer clothes
What I am looking forward to: next week: doctors appointment and my parents and brother are visiting who i have not seen in 5 months
Weekly Wisdom: start updating blog weekly with this questionairre
Milestones: i'll be 5 months next week :-)

No comments: