Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Little Chef


Ratatouille is one of my favorite movies; a Disney movie, plus a cute little rat .. who happends to be a foodie ... how can you not love it!

So without further ado let me introduce to you my very own little chef, she is there with me whenever i fix dinner or bake, and always the first in line for the first taste (when applicable of course). This is Kinsey my little fluffernutter sammie. She is a two and a half year old Maine Coon she is the love of my life and such a joy to be around. She has the personality of a dog, she runs to the door to greet you and rolls on her back in the middle of the floor whenever we have guests, she loves being the center of attention, and is spoiled to an extreme with a hand built cat house and two huge crate and barrel boxes that we made into the ultimate fort.

No comments: